● 1545 The End of the Year 2018 ♥


The year ends and the new one is already in the starting blocks. I would like to thank you all on this way, for all the support , trust & chances you gave me in 2018. I wish you from the heart, a great new year 2019, that your goals will be achieved and, above all, that you all stay healthy and happy. Each of you, in your own way, is something special. Have a great start into the new year with your family and friends. And I hope that I can inspire you next year with my pictures again. Thanks again for everything, I appreciate it very much. ♥ 
Happy new Year ♥



Credits ♥


Body 

Shape: My Own
Skin: Glam Affair - Maze
Hair: Wasabi - Chrissie ♥
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara + Feet & Bento Hands
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya


Clothing

Coat: *COCO* - Belted Coat Navy @ Uber ♥
Boots: REIGN - Avril Boots & Socks ♥ @ N21 ♥